Tuesday 20 October 2009

First Day at Blog School

Well I've finally set up a blog....now I need to decide what its purpose should be.
Random rants? Philosophical fumblings? Opinionated outbursts?
Perhaps a little less alliteration...

I'm a young woman living London, a wheelchair user since a diving accident as a teenager left me paraplegic. Model, actress, spokesperson, disability consultant and sometime writer.

Find myself blogging due to an increasing desire to be more outspoken, like millions of others I thought a blog would be ideal testing ground; or a place to crash and burn with tumbleweed blowing past.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter too: @Shannonemurray

1 comment:

  1. The new line is absolutely stunning! I have been so entertained by your blog,keep smiling and take care!

    ReplyDelete